Bonding family time is really something to look forward to with your senior citizens. They are really knowledgeable and insightful when it comes to many things. They surely are a joy to be with.
Sometimes, we do not always need to head out and spend the outdoors with them. Especially if it’s what the whole family always does – a good day and night is a good way of de-stressing with your beloved elderly. So, what beats a better day and night in with your elders than a movie marathon to appreciate great films?
As providers of Personal Care Services in Scottsdale, Arizona, we would like to recommend these movies to keep you, your siblings, your parents and your grandparents up to date with substantial films:
- “Moulin Rouge” – is a movie of love and tragedy. The production is incredible, considering it is a musical filled with expectations. It’s a writer who falls for a singer who has been promised to a duke.
- “Freedom Writers” – is about a class of delinquents who have turned their lives around thanks to the help of their teacher. This is a great movie about inspiration and the motivational help of keeping journals to deal with our emotions and problems.
- “Up” – is an animated film about an old man who is determined to fulfill his wife’s and his goal. In this fun-filled and heart-wrenching film, you see the beauty of adventures and love in the most unexpected events.
- “The Age of Adaline” – is a dramatic story of a woman who has stopped aging when she was struck by lightning, one night on her way home. Changing her name from time to time to avoid being investigated by the CIA, she lives a life of health and learning – until she meets a man and her past life haunts her.
- “Finding Dory” – is the prequel to ‘Finding Nemo’. We all know how Nemo got lost in ‘Finding Nemo’, and his father, Marlin, crosses path with Dory – who has Anterograde amnesia. In ‘Finding Dory’, her story is being told.
- “Bicentennial Man” – is starred by the late Robin Williams, who takes the role of Andrew, the extraordinary robot who experiences emotions. This dramatic and moving film explores the probabilities of miracles, science fiction comes to life, family, and love.
- “Collateral Beauty” – is a story about healing and moving on from the tragedies we face in life. It, somehow, portrays the stages of grief and how different people deal with it in their own ways. This is an inspiring story about living and loving, about the ‘collateral beauty’ of life.
Have a great time, enjoying all the amazing films listed above! Send us an e-mail on what you and your grandparents think about the list we have made.
Learn about our In-Home Care Agency in Arizona from our staff at Home With Help. We would be glad to be of service to you.