Why should you hire Home With Help and keep your loved one at home?
Most people would prefer to remain at home, in surroundings that are familiar, and without the fear of being mistreated in a nursing home. At Home With Help, we materialize their preference into structured home care services. In addition to that, we are also a Family-Owned business. We are a family and we care for families. We put in the critical component of human interaction and compassionate care that makes any home care plan better received by clients.
- The positive differences that we make to the lives of our clients include:
- One on one personal attention. Nursing homes can have 6-10 or more patients to one caregiver.
- Maintain their independence as long as possible which will keep them productive longer.
- Home care has less risk of contracting the illnesses of other patients, such as in a nursing home.
- 24 hour 7 day phone access to a member of management—no answering service. We realize how frustrating it can be to not be able to speak to a live person after normal business hours. That will not happen at Home With Help.
- We will provide you with a caregiver that is experienced, bonded, insured and has undergone extensive background searches, interviews, and reference checks.
- Free, no obligation in-home written assessment and plan of care.
- Free safety assessment of home.
- Automated phone clock-in and out for caregivers to track hours worked precisely.
- No term of contract, cancel at any time.